Third Party Coverage


There are 4 major “third party” or governmental coverages in Alberta. AADL (Alberta Aids To Daily Living) covers 18 and under and 65 and over with general subsidies and/or a cost-share exemption. DVA (or VAC) may cover Veterans for tinnitus and/or hearing loss, WCB may cover those workers who acquired noise induced hearing loss at work, and NIHB covers First Nations status card holders for devices. We will work through your coverage with you and guide you through the application process. 

© Ossicle Hearing Inc., 2016-2020 | audiology fort mac email | Phone 780-750-4327 | Fax 780-757-4792